Sunday 24 April 2016

Work Bench and More

Whilst no pics of the actual workbench I did eventually finish the Westfalia Forge sutlers cart vignette I've been working on for a while.

The figures are mainly Foundry, the dog is Westfalia Miniatures and bottles, barrels etc from the bits box. I sell the cart for those that are interested!!! and this vignette will be in use at my demo game at Partizan on the 22nd May.


 In addition I couldn't help but post pictures of Eleanor and Olivia my first grandchildren. They arrived on the 15th April . I did tell my daughter she could have waited until i returned from Salute :)



8 comments:

Steve-the-Wargamer said...

I'm sure I spotted one of your wagons on one of the games at Salute.. either way, nice job... and on the grand-spuds... :o)

Graham C said...

Steve,
Bill Gaskin had the sutlers cart, coaches and Hay wagons on his seven years war game. Well spotted

Carlo said...

Beautiful photos Graham...and the sutlers cart is impressive too!

Congratulations mate!

Graham C said...

Carlo,
Cheers

marinergrim said...

Nice one granddad.

Der Alte Fritz said...

Congratulations on becoming a grandfather

Jim

Graham C said...

Paul, Jim
Many thanks

Jiminho said...

They are beautiful grandchildren. Congratulations, you'll be needing your running shoes in a couple of years : )