Sunday 12 April 2015

Delayed Post.

First apologies for not posting for a couple of weeks. I have been to Edinburgh with my wife this week for a break and jolly good it was to.
In addition its now full on in preparation for Salute - lots of blistering figures, making pieces for the display etc. so painting has hit a bit of a low.
In addition I'm also gearing up for the large 18th Century games I'm organising for Partizan in May - 20+ gamers, two games, lots of figures so I'm having a go at base cloths from the old teddy bear fur- one down 3 to go! I will post some pics this week think its come out quite good.
In the meantime here's a French unit I finished before the hols
 In addition found these cracking pics on facebook of a very impressive Vauban fortress I think in Holland!

The final pic for those that didn't see them on the Crann Tara blog is of the 62nd foot painted by Mark Allen :)
Workbench update on this coming Thursday and more info re the forthcoming Patizan game

2 comments:

marinergrim said...

Busy boy Graham. Do you think the fortress would have been flooded when it was in use?

Graham C said...

Paul,
unlikely but there again it's Holland!
Graham