Sunday 22 July 2012

Saga Week

First apologies for not updating for a couple of weeks, Mam took ill so real life got in the way!
Bovington was good but since my return painting had slowed, however my 18th century Lights are now making progress and in order to raise funds for Crann Tara Mins I've been busy painting some Saga bits.
The Scots will be an 8 point force and I'm almost half way through, the pics below show the 3 points of figures I have completely finished.



All the figures are Crusader Miniatures and paint up nice.

The next is a mix of G.Beast and Wrgames Factory Plastics which I'm preparing for a 6 point Anglo Saxon force.





I have to admit I've quite enjoyed chopping hands and heads and swopping stuff around, the figures dont look to bad and of course all are helped by the use of Little Big Man shield transfers.
Anyway next week is back to the 18th century.

1 comment:

tidders2 said...

nice work on the dark arge chaps

-- Allan