Monday 28 May 2012

Crann Tara Miniatures - next step

Just a brief update as to where I am with the figures, Richard e.mailed me to say he hoped to start on the next 6 highlanders in Jackets this week so hopefully these wont be far away.
He unfortunately hasn't the time to do the Officers and Pipers for me in this round! However I have asked for a slot to be booked to do the Highland Command, Lowlanders and Royal Ecossois in the next batch.
I haven't a time slot for these yet. Whilst at Newark I met with Frank Hammond of Minden Miniatures and I think between Jim Purkey, Frank and myself Richard is pretty well occupied!.

2 comments:

Der Alte Fritz said...

Alban is also in the mix on Richard's schedule. I really like what you are doing with the Jacobites. I'll have to send you an order soon.

Graham C said...

Many thanks, I just have to learn to be patient. Maybe some 'swaps' will happen shortly.